Welcome to Clarion High School Bobcats Athletics Page!
PIAA PHYSICAL AND IMPACT INFORMATION 2017-2018
Sports Physicals Information
- Clarion Area will be providing FREE sports physicals on Wednesday, June 7th and June 14th at the Clarion Area High school, from 6pm to 7pm. We ask that you arrive 45 minutes early to go over your PIAA paperwork with Athletic Trainer Rich Herron. The following sports have been assigned the following dates for physicals:
June 14th- All JH sports, Golf, Cheerleading, Wrestling, Basketball, Track, Softball and Baseball
- All athletes must bring a completed PIAA package with them to the physicals.
- PRIOR TO ANY ATHLETE PARTICIPATING IN PRACTICES, THEY ARE REQUIRED TO TURN IN A COMPLETED PIAA package including a physical to the ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
- Impact testing will be on the same days as the sports physicals, Wednesday, June 7th and June 14th at 4pm.
- Doors will close at 3:50. Please NO interruptions after this time, be there 15 minutes early.
- testing will be held in Computer Lab, Room 135.
- ALL 7th, 9th and 11th graders and new students must complete an impact test prior to their first practice.